Stride Place RECEPTION Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Stride Place FACILITY Hours:
Monday to Sunday: 5:35am – 11:30pm
Saturday December 16th 2023
9-11am at Stride Place
- Skating from 9-10:30am don’t forget your skates & helmet
- Breakfast available from 9-11am for $5 each (Breakfast is optional)
- Visit with Santa, the Portage Terriers & T-Bone too
- Photo opportunity so don’t forget your camera
- Free event besides the breakfast food
Stride Place Holiday Hours:
Dec 24, 25 & 26: CLOSED
Dec 27 – 30: Facility, Reception & Fitness: Regular Hours
Dec 31: Facility: 5:35am – 6pm
Fitness Centre: 5:35am – 5:30pm
Reception: 9:30am – 3pm
Jan 1: CLOSED
Jan 2: Facility, Reception & Fitness: Regular Hours
See the PRRA Holiday Brochure for swim & skating schedules.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the PRRA
Lifesaving Society’s Parent & Tot though adult classes available!
Registration begins Wednesday December 13th 2023 online only or at 1pm (Dec 13) in person at Stride Place or by calling 204-857-7772
Walking Track Interruption:.
- Fri Dec 8 @ 10:00 am – Close
- Sat Dec 9 @ 7:00 am – Close
- Sun Dec 10 @ 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
PRRA Membership access only – Show your PRRA Membership Card during this event to walk
(No walking track admissions for the public during this time – Admission charged at door)
* Public Skating
* Family Skating
* Senior 50+ Skate & Sticks n Pucks
* Tiny Tots Skating
Please click here for the latest arena schedules
* All youth under 18 years MUST WEAR A HELMET on the ice.
* Schedules are subject to change without notice, please check the online schedule.
$15 family admission for up to 2 Adults and 3 children
*All children / youth must be accompanied by an adult
Check out the Shindleman Aquatic Schedule here