- Proof of vaccination is no longer needed to enter Stride Place.
- No pre-booking for the pool or fitness centre.
- Masks are no longer mandatory within Stride Place.
PRRA Admin Office will be Closed Friday September 30th. Stride Place Reception & Facility will remain Open with regular programing
Stride Place will be Closed Monday October 10th 2022
Reception Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am- 7:30pm
Facility Hours: Monday – Sunday 5:35am – 11:30pm
Customer Service Rep – Part Time / Casual: Under the general supervision of the Senior Customer Service Representative, the
Customer Service Representative will address inquiries, process payments for user memberships and daily admissions for Stride Place. – PDF
Full pool schedule begins September 6th 2022
Schedules can change without notice, please check our current online schedule
* Saturday, September 10 from 8:30am to noon
* Tuesday, September 13th from 6:30pm to 8pm
at Stride Place
Portage Minor Hockey:
Portage Figure Skating Club:
Text or call Brian Case to register 204-856-3684
Classes start Tuesday September 23rd
Central Plains Sea Lions Swim Club:
The PRRA is offering Crescent Lake Canoe & Kayak Rentals!
- Hourly rental includes the canoe or kayak, paddles and life jackets.
- $20 per hour
Book your canoe or kayak at Stride Place Reception, for more information call us at 204-857-7772 (M-F 8am – 4pm)
To book a canoe or kayak in the evening or on weekends go to the Splash Island Admission Booth and rent one there!
Saturdays & Sundays from 11am – 6pm